From: “firstname.lastname@example.org” <email@example.com>
Subject: Dearest in the Lord, Urgent Reply,
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 15:24:20 -0300
Dearest in the Lord, Urgent Reply,
My name is Miss Fati Amahdu, I’m 36 years old, from Accra Republic Of Ghana (West Africa) but presently in my hide out here in CÃ´te d’Ivoire, from where i am writing you now,Â am constrained to let you know about this because of my present condition here and my spirit accepted to inform you about this, My late Father Mr. Molouko Amahdu, was a rich gold merchant, who died unfortunately In a ghastly auto crash, along with my Dear beloved mother, My Father had two wives before his demise, My mother was the second wife, the first one couldn’t raise my Late father an issue after nine years of their marriage, that emerged in him the idea of getting a second wife that happened to be my late mother.
After the marriage of my mother, the first wife turned hostile and aggressive till the extent that my father had to sent her packing, which She came back after the news of my parents death. She has been more or less hostile to me
and want to den y me of all my father’s properties and assets, I am just like being in a wicked circle that nothing in the house pleases me, So I decided to run away from my father’s house, to Rep. of CÃ´te d’Ivoire, from where i am writing this message to you now.
Like i said, before the sudden death of my late father, he deposited the total sum of US$9.5Million US Dollars, Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars, with a bank here in CÃ´te d’Ivoire, in my name as the next of kin/Beneficiary, which he left all the deposited documents in my position.
Now i have contacted the Bank Management here, where my Late Father deposited the money in my name, to inform them for the release of the money to me, so that i can start a new life somewhere, unfortunately I did not know that my Late father signed an agreement with the Bank Management, that the money should not be released directly to me if not married.
The agreement stated that I sho uld a
ppoint a forei gn investment manager any time i want to take the money from the Bank, before I am married, Now I understood that the investment manager is to invest and manage the money for me in a good business, Now the Bank Management informed and advised me that, since I am not yet married, i should look for someone, a foreigner to stand for me for the claims in accordance with their agreement with my late father, This is why i wants you to stand on my behalf, so that the Bank will release the money to you there in your country or any country of your choice, were there is stability of Government, political, economic welfare and Honestly, so that the money will be save and used for a good investiment under your care, Secondly, I like your country and I want to live there to proceed my education.
As soon as I receive your positive response, I shall put thi ngs into action immediately, and i shall put you in direct contact with the Bank Management here, so th at t
hey will perfect all the necessary arrangement and release the fund to you there in your country.
Awaiting your urgent and positive response, Please do keep this only to yourself, Please I beg you not to disclose these details till I come over to your country, once the fund is released to you, All you have to do now is to stand as my Foreign trustee investor, according to my Late Father’s agreement with the Bank that stated that I should appoint a Foreign trustee investor any time I want to claim the money from the bank.
However, i have decided to give you 30% of the total money, as a reward for your sincere assistance and the remaining 70% will be for the investment in your country under your care.
Kindly get back to me with your personal details, including your contact information for easy communication, Please if you are not interes ted, do let me know in time so i can look for someone else.